The firm offers a full range of effective legal services that include:
- Property Law and Conveyancing (Deeds of Sale, Registration of Transfers, Mortgage and Notarial Bonds)
- Labour Law (Labour Disputes, Court Representation, CCMA & IMSSA Arbitrations, Contracts, corporate restructuring)
- Litigation (High, Regional & Magistrate Court Representation, Dispute Resolution and Arbitrations, Criminal Matters)
- Debt Collecting (In-house dedicated Call Centre)
- Family Law (Family Mediation, Divorces, Custody and Maintenance Disputes)
- Commercial Law (Formation of Companies, Business Agreements, Mergers, Shareholders Agreements, MOI's and internal legal documents)
- Estates (Estate Planning, Drafting of Wills, Trust Formation and Administration, Insolvent Estates)
- Liquor Law (Applications for Liquor Licences)
- Insolvency Law (Liquidations, Sequestrations, Deceased Insolvent Estates)
- Road Transportation (Appearances before Operating Licensing Boards and Transport Appeal Tribunal)
- Conservation Law (Establishment of protected areas and environmental offsets)
- Intellectual Property Law (Registration of Patents and Trademarks)
- After Hour Bail Applications
Much like our clients, it is essential that the firm continue to evolve and align its business with the changing marketplace and the needs of its clients. Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) is a high priority area for both government and the firm's private clients.
In a concerted effort towards eradicating the inequalities of the past, Marais Müller Hendricks has undertaken to not only providing employment to previously disadvantaged individuals (PDI’s) in positions on all levels of our firm, but to offer training to aspirant black lawyers in becoming competent legal practitioners – an option that was not previously afforded to them. Striving towards this change has earned the firm a Level 2 BEE Contributor rating.
Our commitment to positive change is mirrored in all aspects of our work as we pride ourselves with the confidence to deal with any challenge, of any nature. As a result of our commitment to professional excellence, our firm has gained the support of various large commercial and industrial corporations, along with several major banks in South Africa. Marais Müller Hendricks is a proud member of the Cape Law Society, a statutory body established to administer and regulate the attorneys’ profession.